Terms and Conditions for the Château Gâteaux Blueberry Cheesecake X Spilhaus & Carrol Boyes Competition 20231. The Château Gâteaux Blueberry Cheesecake X Spilhaus & Carrol Boyes Competition 2023 (“the Competition”) is organised and run by Château Gâteaux (“the Promoter”).
2. The Competition commences 1st September 2023 and runs until Midnight on 30th September 2023. No entries received after 30th September 2023 will be considered.
3. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the terms and conditions of the Competition that are set out below.
4. This Competition is limited to all residents of the Republic of South Africa that are aged 18 years and older, and who comply with these Competition rules (“Participants”), except directors, members, partners, agents or employees of Château Gâteaux, any Château Gâteaux holding companies and subsidiaries, their advertising and promotions agencies, consultants, and their immediate families, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Château Gâteaux.
5. The Competition may be entered by purchasing the Large Blueberry Cheesecake (“Participating Products”) from any Château Gâteaux store and scanning their Loyalty app instore. The Competition may only be entered instore and using the Château Gâteaux Loyalty app.
6. Competition Rules:
1. To participate in the Competition, Participants are required to purchase the Large Blueberry Cheesecake; and scan their app for a chance to win 2 (two) of 20 (twenty) Carrol Boyes mugs. The winners will be randomly selected on the 3rd of October 2023 from all sales and app scans that took place between the 1st to 30th September 2023
2. The 10 (ten) winners will be randomly selected via the Château Gâteaux Loyalty app. The Château Gâteaux Community manager will send direct messages to the winners (using the cellphone number used to register on the Château Gâteaux app) notifying them of their competition success and prize claiming instructions.
3. Should the finalist not be contactable after 3 reasonable attempts, the Competition organizers reserve the right to replace this finalist with an alternative Participant.
4. In order to be confirmed as a winner, finalists will be required to provide proof of identification and should be in position of a correct cell number and or Château Gâteaux rewards app number.
5. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish over the Promotional Period, limited to a maximum of 3 entries per day however Participants will only be entitled to win 1 (one) prize.
6. Should the Promoter suspect any fraudulent activity the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Participants from the Competition.
- 1. Main Prize: There are 10 (ten) prizes to be won which consists of 2 (two) mugs per prize to be given away.
- 2. 10 (ten) winners will be randomly drawn on the 5thof September 2023, 3 (three) days after the competition closing date. Winners will be contacted within 1 (one) week of the draw taking place. The finalists will be required to provide proof of Identity in a form of correct cell number and or Château Gâteaux rewards app number.
- 3. Should the winner not be contactable after 3 reasonable attempts within a week, the Competition organizers reserve the right to replace this finalist with an alternative Participant.
- 4. Should the winner not satisfy any of the entry requirements listed above, they will be disqualified and another winner will be selected in their place.
- 5. The prize 2 (two) Carrol Boyes mugs will be delivered to the winner’s nominated closest Château Gâteaux for winner’s collection. The prize will be available for collection for 3 weeks in the selected stores. The promoter will not be held responsible for prizes not being collected within 3 weeks of being notified that their prize is at their nearest store.
- 6. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
- 7. Château Gâteaux will not accept liability for entries that were not received due to any technical or service provider error or failure.
- 8. By entering this Competition, all entrants authorize Château Gâteaux, the Promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
- 9. The winner/s or Participants may be requested to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes, which is conditional upon their agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners or Participants who take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
8. By participating in this competition, all participants acknowledge that they will be required to provide personal information if selected as a finalist which is for the sole purpose of verifying information in order to award the prize/s and acknowledge that the information will be solely processed for the purposes of this promotion only. In line with the POPIA act, all personal information will be kept in a secure password protected file for a period of 3 years in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and will be destroyed after this time period has lapsed. Your privacy is important to us and we undertake to not use or share your personal information with any other party unless for purposes of delivery of your prize or if requested by authorities to do so.
9. By accessing any Prizes, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by participating in this Competition you consent to us sharing your personal data with our reward partners and affiliates for purposes relating to operation of the Competition, including (without limitation) fulfilling of rewards issued to Participants. “Affiliates” means, any entity controlling, controlled by or under common control with the Promoter and suppliers for purposes of this Competition.
10. By Opting in for marketing, you consent to your details being stored by Château Gâteaux and used in the future to send you information about Château Gâteaux ’s products, services and future promotions. Should you wish to Opt Out of this communication in future, you can do so by replying stop to any message or email received from the Promoters or contacting them using the details made available in these terms and conditions or clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link, where applicable.
All competition related queries should be directed to the competition care line, Château Gâteaux: email@example.com